Education

Hon. Adutwum has solved 99.9% of our issues- TUTAG President

Source: filasconews

Hon. Adutwum has solved 99.9% of our issues- TUTAG President

President of Technical University Teachers Association of Ghana (TUTAG), Dr. Michael Akrugu Brigande has disclosed that, the Education Minister, Hon. Osei Yaw Adutwum has incredibly resolved almost all their impasses.

Speaking on a Kumasi based radio station, Silver FM’s Morning Show on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, Dr. Akrugu said, technical universities and its members in the country were having so many challenges dating back 2019 but under the leadership of the current Minister of Education, their concerns have been heard and grievances addressed.

The Technical Universities President is therefore commending the minister for his quick response to addressing issues in the education sector and commitment so far.

He said Hon. Adutwum’s leadership skills is exceptional and deserves commendation.

He was quick to add that, the commendation is not born out of politics as all their members accross the country came into one conclusion, agreeing to praise the Minister who is also the Member of Parliament for Bosomtwe Constituency in the Ashanti Region.

“This man has really shown a superb leadership skills and is commendable. To be frank, he has solved almost all our grievances .

Let me say, over 99.9% has been settled”, Dr. Akrugu stressed on the program monitored by filasconews adding that the finance Ministry is even responsible for the remaining 0.1% and not the Education ministry.

In addition he said, “Adutwum, is a distinct Politician”.

Salary arrears, conditions of service, research allowance, promotion, long standing locked up pension fund etc. according to TUTAG’s President, Dr. Brigande have been met.

Filasco News

Filasco DeGeneral: Broadcast journalist: #0245405110# for your publications. GOD is my helperđź’Ż

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button