Toddler dies in a fire outbreak

Toddler dies in a fire outbreak

River deity forces married woman to confess to sleeping with her church deacon(VIDEOS)

A fire outbreak that destroyed two wooden structures at Mataheko, close to the Mars Business School in Accra, has resulted in the burning to death of a one-year-old baby girl.

According to reports, the girl was asleep when the fire started.

Her burnt remains have been handed over to the Police for preservation and autopsy.

Further reports say that all other inhabitants of the impacted structures escaped unhurt.

The fire was eventually put out by the Ghana National Fire Service from the Kwame Nkrumah Circle Fire Station and the Regional Headquarters Sub-Station.

According to the fire service, they had requested that the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) temporarily disconnect electricity from the area to facilitate their operations.

Koforidua: Sex workers reduce prices amidst economic hardships

Filasco News

Filasco DeGeneral: Broadcast journalist: #0245405110# for your publications. GOD is my helper💯

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button