Boil Prekese, Lemon, Ginger, Garlic And Add Honey For These 7 Health Benefits
Prekese mixture with lemon, ginger, garlic and honey has numerous health benefits
Apart from Sobolo which I believe you have heard of, the next big thing in the world of herbal teas is no other but this particular tea.
Aidan fruit as it is known in the world of science has been linked to several beneficial values. Prekese is known to contain vital minerals and antioxidants which plays a critical role as far as a healthy life is concern.
And so today we want to look at some of its benefits especially when paired with ginger,garlic, lemon and honey, all of which serve a healthful role in herbal medicine and foods as well. So let us start with the preparation.
How To Make a combo of Prekese, lemon, honey, ginger, and garlic Hot Drink
1. Prekese– 3 med sizes
2. Ginger– fresh
Make sure to wash your prekese, ginger, garlic and lemon. Bruise the prekese and reduce it into smaller sizes.
Now, make warm water by boiling the water over high heat. After that, soak the small- sized prekeses in warm water and allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
Make sure to cover it with a lid and remember that the more time you give, the more nutrient you get.
You may want to juice your lemon and crush your ginger or garlic. Once done, mix the two- ingredient with the soaked prekese and stir for an even mixture.
After about 30 minutes, use a fine- mesh sieve to strain the mixture and add honey to boost the taste. Your juice is ready.
Tip: It can be served chilled, or hot.
Benefits of prekese, ginger, lemon, honey and garlic Combo/Juice
Now that you know how to make prekese hot or chilled juice, let us have a look at the benefits it offers.
1. It is effective for cleansing the body. Thus, it helps in removing excess fats and waste from our system.
2. Controls blood sugar level hence good for type- 2 diabetes
3. Prekese and lemon juice aids in weight loss due to its low- calorie content
4. It stimulates the healing of wounds due to the presence of vital antioxidants.
5. Prekese and ginger is good for weight loss
6. The combo drink of prekese, ginger, lemon, garlic and honey helps boost sexual libido.
7. Regulates ovulation and increases fertility.