A/R: Man Electrocuted At Bedabour(PHOTOS)
A middle aged man, Mr. Kwame Apido Samuel has been Electrocuted.
The disheartened incident happened at Bedabour in the Ahafo Region yesterday.
Narrating the incident on Silver FM’s Omanbapa Morning Show monitored by Filasconews.com today June 17, 2022, Friday, Assembly Member for the area, Hon. Emmanuel Ababio Yeboah popularly known Nana Y said, the deceased was a professional electrician(contractor) with wide experience in the work.
He was hired by someone to extend electricity connection to his place and the unfortunate incident happened.
He climbed the high tension pole, the power source and began to connect with his bear hands after leaving his tools inside his car.
He sent his apprentice to go to his vehicle for the tools while he continues but, saddenly, the apprentice returned and saw his boss Electrocuted.
He was rushed to the hospital but died upon arrival.