Beware Of Them: Top 5 Common Foods And Fruits That Can Kill You Easily, No4 Is Dangerous

Filasco DeGeneral

Beware Of Them: Top 5 Common Foods And Fruits That Can Kill You Easily, No4 Is Dangerous

Anything termed as food, most people believe them to be safe and beneficial but this is a concept far from the truthful reality.

One of the main reasons why we exist is to eat food, one of the reasons why we work every day is because we need food everyday.

The reason why we dominate all other species on Earth is because we eat more healthy food which makes us more productive than other animals.

However, not all food are safe for consumption, or rather not all parts of our food materials are safe for eating.

In this article, we will be looking into some foods that are lethal to human health when consumed. You might want to jot some of them down.

1. Mushrooms.

Unlike humans, not all mushrooms are equal. While these beautiful and tender species of plant might look like the perfect topper on your egusi soup, some species are actually poisonous. Beware.

2. Peanuts.

What most of us regards as snack has actually made some people experience near death situations in the past. While peanuts are generally harmless, you have to confirm that you as the consumer is not allergic to peanuts because it is among the most common allergies.

Symptoms might range from pimples appearing on your skin and itchy skin to severe anaphylaxis which can cause constriction of the air passage, shock or even loosing consciousness. Most especially don’t feed them to your babies if you can’t confirm whether they are allergic to it or not.

3. Cherries

These fruits might be sweet and savory but their seed actually contains hydrogen cyanide.

4. Raw Milk

Most milk we used consume are mostly pasteurized milk which has been thoroughly treated of all bacteria. However, some people preferred drinking the raw milk straight from the diary animal.

This is very dangerous as the consumer is liable to be infected with e.coli and listeria.

5. Ackee Fruit

The Ackee plant is native to West Africa, and is also cultivated in Jamaica, where the ripened fruit is a particularly delicious local favourite. It’s part of Jamaica’s national dish, ackee and saltfish, and has a buttery, creamy texture and mild taste.

However, if ackee is picked before fully ripening, it can contain toxic levels of hypoglycin A, which may cause vomiting, hypoglycemia, and even death. Its seeds are also poisonous.

Filasco News

Filasco DeGeneral: Broadcast journalist: #0245405110# for your publications. GOD is my helper💯

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button